We have a comprehensive racecar maintenance program. This is a complete “Race Prep” that cars receive before each race. This includes a thorough inspection on the car and a comprehensive multi-point checklist. We make sure any issues or possible future issues with the car are resolved before it hits the track.
These maintenance programs are available for cars kept in house and out of house.
Our most popular maintenance program is our arrive and drive program. This includes:
- Climate Controlled Storage $200.00/Month per Car
- Race Prep (4-8 Hours depending on car condition) before and after each drive event $125.00/Hr.
- Trackside Support – Includes Mechanical Support and Professional Coaching $499.95 per Day
- Transportation to the track from our facility and back – Price is Included with Arrive and Drive Program
Meet Our Team:
- EFI University Graduate
- Formula SAE Expert Advisor on design to several universities
- Raced Formula Fords and Formula Mazdas
- Crew Chief/Chief Engineer to several Pro Formula car teams
- Crew Chief and Spotter for Formula Drift Pro Series for 3 years
- Experience in Rallycross, Hill Climbs, Pirelli World Challenge and Portugal Touring Car Series
- Technician on Diesel Touring Cars - Two Time Championship Winning Team
- Originally from Portugal