COACHING FROM LYFE MOTORSPORT
Are you heading out to the track and looking to improve your times? There is NO substitute for faster lap times, than improving yourself as a driver.
“…I will always argue that coaching is usually the best investment you can make…” – Ross Bentley
At LYFE Motorsport, we have some of the finest driver coaches in the country. Our driver coaches have raced at the professional level and are ready to bring that knowledge to you.
WHEN AND HOW TO RECEIVE COACHING:
- NASA Utah race weekends. If you’re out at UMC, driving in a NASA Utah event, you can utilize one of our driver coaches as a part of our Trackside Support Program, which you can read about here for $499.95.
- Are you out for a private trackday with a trackday provider, i.e. PCA Event, UMC Trackday, etc. You can hire one of our instructors for the day to review in-car footage, spot from various corners, review data and go over the track maps with you. This service is available for $299.95 per day.
“there is a big difference between an instructor and a coach. Not that one is necessarily any better than the other, but just that they're different. By my definition, an instructor is a teacher who presents information to you; a coach, while able to instruct, also draws out what you already know. If you're relatively new to performance or race driving, it's likely best to have an instructor. But if you're more experienced, then a coach is probably more appropriate.” – Ross Bentley
Meet our Coaches:
- 2009 Rookie of the Year – Senior Rotax
- 2009 Selected Driver for the Volkswagen Jetta TDI Cup
- 2010 and 2011 State Senior Rotax Karting Champion
- 2010 RaceCo Formula Mazda Scholarship Winner
- 2012-2013 Driving Instructor at Ford High Performance Driving School
- 2013-2015 Operations Manager and Lead Instructor at RaceCo LLC
- 2016 Professional Driver in the Mazda Global MX-5 Cup